Thursday, January 6, 2011

Introducing....

....ME!!! I created this blog to discuss, question, introduce and explore topics that interest, inspire, incite, or impress me. It is a must-follow for the trendy, urban professional who enjoys travelling, the social scene, stimulating conversation about current events, urban and pop culture, and all things literary. I will, however, also be discussing pretty much any/everything else that catches my fancy. It is my hope that individuals will subscribe and share, to create  a community of passionate, diverse individuals sharing our perspectives...and learning from one another's experiences. I will post my opinions regarding books, movies, culture, travel destinations and current events. I am a writer and a poet...I will share the fruits of both here. Your feedback is both welcomed and appreciated. This post is a pretty good indicator of my personality: random and all over the place...LOL! But, hey...like it or love it, trust, THIS is it..who I am...what I do...this is me...in all my...kaotiximplicity...

1 comment:

  1. Too cool Drea! Yes, you are a writer and I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete